We are looking for excellent support workers for an exciting opportunity to change someone’s life. We believe in guiding rehabilitation and empowering lives.
We require a full team of support workers in the Bacup area to assist the client on a daily basis with all tasks; including personal care, domestic duties and social engagement, whilst maintaining the client’s independence and working with the best therapists and management to help the client reach their rehabilitation goals.
The right candidates will:
- be enthusiastic, engaging, tenacious and patient
- have NVQ Level 2 and previous experience of supporting clients in their own home
- be able to work full time on a flexible basis working days, nights, weekends and bank holidays
- hold a full driver’s licence
In return we provide:
- excellent rates of pay
- training opportunities like no other
- a fully supportive team of amazing care managers and therapists
If you think you have the qualities we are looking for please get in touch!