Complex Case Management provide bespoke and personal care services to clients in the community throughout the northwest.
We are recruiting for a 60-year-old female with an Acquired Brain Injury, looking for 1 x part- time 25 hours to work to provide 1-1 care and rehabilitation. You must be an enthusiastic, motivated, assertive & friendly Rehabilitation Support Worker, working within the home and in the community.
The client will need help with her rehabilitation goals, so previous experience of Brain Injury & Care is essential.
The successful applicant will be fully trained in all aspects of the client’s clinical care needs and rehabilitation needs. You will be well supported and supervised by the Management team at Complex Case Management. You will also receive support and training from the clients Multi-disciplinary team.
The post requires that you:
• Female – Clients request
• work 1-1 to meet the client’s need
• work and conduct yourself in an acceptable manner
• can cover weekdays; weekends; Bank Holidays
• can work flexibly, along with the ability to work additional hours as required
• Over 21 with a Clean Driving Licence is essential and use of own car
• Business insurance
• An enhanced DBS will be required for this post.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Support the client in the community
• Support the client with exercise therapy
• Support the client to attend physio therapy
• Support client with graded cooking task
• Support the Client with graded gardening task.
• Support the client to attend leisure activities
• Maintain the Clients mobility
• Maintain the Clients general health
• Maintain the Clients nutrition
• Administering Medication – if required.
• Maintaining the Clients physical management including fatigue management
• Support the client in maintaining a structured routine.
• Supporting the Clients therapeutic engagement
• Providing appropriate leisure activities for the Client
• Contribute to all household duties – including cleaning of equipment
• Maintaining the clients safety in all environments
• Promote, monitor and maintain health, safety and security in the workplace.
• Promote effective communication and relationships.
• Contribute to the protection of individuals from abuse.
• Establish and maintain a trusting, therapeutic, working relationship
• Be responsible for the Clients personal welfare
• Travel to hospitals or elsewhere for therapeutic care
• Liaise with other agencies as required
• Complete daily records as advised including; time sheets, daily record sheets, medication sheets, petty cash sheets and critical incidents.
• Attend Team Meetings/review meetings with the employer and other persons as nominated by the employer
• Attend for regular Formal Supervisions and Annual Appraisal
• Attend training sessions as arranged
Job Types: 1 x Part time 25 hours a week
Salary: £15.00 per hour weekdays £16.00 per hour weekends
Excellent rates of pay
5.6 weeks holiday a year (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
Please Note: Flexibility required to suit to needs of the client, hours of work could be subject to change
Care: 2 year (required)
Acquired Brain Injury experience (required)
Work authorisation: United Kingdom (required)
Day shift (required)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £15.00-£16.00 per hour OTE
Monday to Friday
5 hour shift Day shift
Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: One location
Reference ID: JH/SW/23
Complex Case Management is committed to providing a fair recruitment process. As such, the first page of your application will be removed to ensure fairness during the shortlisting process. Only when an applicant is selected for interview will the recruiter be able to view your details.